Your privacy is important to The Awareness Partnership. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Awareness Partnership collects, and the ways in which The Awareness Partnership uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Awareness Partnership may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website.
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
• information about transactions carried out over this website.
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services. and
• any other information that you send to The Awareness Partnership.
Using personal information
The Awareness Partnership may use your personal information to:
• administer this website.
• personalise the website for you.
• enable your access to and use of the website services.
• supply to you services that you purchase.
• send you statements and invoices.
• send you marketing communications.
Where The Awareness Partnership discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Awareness Partnership may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Awareness Partnership will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Awareness Partnership will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The Awareness Partnership is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.